Neutral - qcfx2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
At no time did I see Max say you weren't getting the free shit. He said Greyhound wouldn't let him send it with the bumper and he needed to pack it and send it. You then started the thread to complain and make a huge deal where there wasn't. Whinny baby seems fitting to describe your reaction to such a simple situation. You now will have all your stuff within 2 weeks of the first interaction. Seems fair and reasonable, unlike you:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mluis11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At no time did I see Max say you weren't getting the free shit. He said Greyhound wouldn't let him send it with the bumper and he needed to pack it and send it. You then started the thread to complain and make a huge deal where there wasn't. Whinny baby seems fitting to describe your reaction to such a simple situation. You now will have all your stuff within 2 weeks of the first interaction. Seems fair and reasonable, unlike you:

Let's make a deal, send me your money, I'll change our deal and refuse a refund. You'll eventually get everything at a time we didn't originally mutually agree to. Sound good[emoji106]

bstoner59

Reaction score
Let's make a deal, send me your money, I'll change our deal and refuse a refund. You'll eventually get everything at a time we didn't originally mutually agree to. Sound good[emoji106]

He didn't change the deal!! What are you guys talking about?!?? He said he had to go back and repackage the lights and send them separately. The OP stated that in the first post.

If we made a deal and you ran into a hiccup over shipping I sure as hell wouldn't threaten to drive to your house and beat your ass then post this thread. I'd give you time to send me the product and not act like a whinny little bitch.

But hey, that's why I don't buy used stuff off the internet sight unseen from people I've never met...

NOLA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He stated in his post that he sent the light bar already. For future reference, friends and family transactions are not protected like the goods or services transaction. You are cheating PayPal of their money, don't expect them to help you. If a seller requests friends or family then I will send it as a good or service but cover the fees if I do not know them. I always request that same courtesy as well when selling something if someone doesn't know who I am. Just a little food for thought for any future PayPal transactions.

I am not even TOUCHING this thread....Maybe its a NC thing with only shipping part of a purchase...who knows. NC people better get out to vote though !!... We need yall !

Ok, back to this....You are right and wrong about your PayPal thoughts. After my awesome experience here everyone knows about I learned this. If someone like Max or Holeshot does something silly that you feel you have been fraudulently taken advantage of (NOT saying this is the case here, I don't have an opinion on this one)....But don't even deal with PayPal, they don't matter, deal with the credit card company you have attached to your account. *** PayPal, they have NO reason to help you, your credit card company does. File a chargeback with your credit card company, screenshot all of your transactions and messages. I gave my company overwhelming screenshots with Holeshot and the guy who issued the chargeback was even surprised with how mine went. It DOES NOT matter what PayPal service you use, either friends and family or good and services. The credit card company doesnt care at all. They only see money. PayPal with their bulls*it can make up any silly rule they want for you as their customer, but they answer to the credit card companies as THEIR customer. Thats how it works. The credit card companies tell PayPal what to do, not the other way around.

Hope this helps everybody when you have to deal with an imbecile you buy from. (Not you Max)....

NOLA

Mluis11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He didn't change the deal!! What are you guys talking about?!?? He said he had to go back and repackage the lights and send them separately. The OP stated that in the first post.

If we made a deal and you ran into a hiccup over shipping I sure as hell wouldn't threaten to drive to your house and beat your ass then post this thread. I'd give you time to send me the product and not act like a whinny little bitch.

But hey, that's why I don't buy used stuff off the internet sight unseen from people I've never met...

I'm not referring to the lights. My understanding is a deal was struck to send the bumper asap and then it was changed to "once I get my new bumper". I agree with you if it went down the way you are saying, but that's not my take.

Just received a call from Max we talked for a few. He's a good guy in a bad situation. This too shall pass[emoji13] I'm out!

NOLA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dammit, I told myself I wouldn't even ask this, but I have to....

The one part with this that doesn't sit right in my head is the "Greyhound wouldn't let me attach the light"...The fun is always in the little details....Why wouldn't Greyhound let you just pack the light on the bumper and ship it ? They have some rule about lights?

I kinda want to know the answer to this, because this is actually the only way to answer whether he intended to send the light at all.

NOLA

OP
OP
BOS1600

BOS1600

Full Access Member
Reaction score

You missed a couple updates I think...

There was NEVER a remote mention of driving to anywhere to beat anyone's ass.... that's wild!!

bstoner59

Reaction score
You missed a couple updates I think...

There was NEVER a remote mention of driving to anywhere to beat anyone's ass.... that's wild!!

Whatever dude. You threw your fit and everything has been handled. Can we close this ******** already?

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dammit, I told myself I wouldn't even ask this, but I have to....

The one part with this that doesn't sit right in my head is the "Greyhound wouldn't let me attach the light"...The fun is always in the little details....Why wouldn't Greyhound let you just pack the light on the bumper and ship it ? They have some rule about lights?

I kinda want to know the answer to this, because this is actually the only way to answer whether he intended to send the light at all.

NOLA

It was Halloween and greyhound rep was trying to leave early for the night. I spent a while there tapping and securing the bumper so that the front was covered in case it would get scrapped up.

Now because the bunper was not in a box they advised they wouldn't allow me to just tape it to the bumper. Trust me, I tried to tape it but as the bumper was already at max dimension they advised to send it seperately.

The lady didn't allow me anymore time as her kid was sitting right there and was ready to be taken home and to trick or treat.