Neutral - qcfx2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BOS1600

BOS1600

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You're still whining?

Are you asking if I'm still waiting for the parts I paid for to be shipped to me? Yes I am.

You're telling me that's you'd be ok paying for something and then the person essentially telling you 'thanks for money, I'm not giving you what you paid for' ??

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
He should get what he paid for, plain and simple, anything less is dishonest and pathetic. I guess I disagree with most of you, says a lot about people's character. I guess if you go out for dinner and they offer a 2 for 1 deal and you only get one meal, you should just shut the hell up and one of you walks out hungry since the 2nd meal was free anyway! Yeah, c'mon guys, this guy didn't get what he paid for.

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Biggest mistake was sending payment via friends and family, especially since you purchased from a seller you've never dealt with. Had you sent it as goods and services, this thread probably wouldn't exist. The issue with @NOLA was a complete shit show. Pretty sure he made out on that one, but can't remember how it ended. That was over some strike pads and went on forever.

I'd say if you don't get the light in the next few days update the thread. Pissing and moaning about it now isn't going to get you anywhere. You drive a 50k plus truck, surely you can wait a few days to see if that free lightbar actually shows up. Lesson learned regarding PayPal I hope though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mluis11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's sounds like Max is a good guy based on other reputable members comments, but I strongly believe he is wrong here if I'm understanding this debacle correctly.

An agreement was made on items and shipping timeframe. That shipping timeframe wasn't met because, unknown to the Nick, Max now wanted to wait for his replacement bumper. Nick asked for a refund and Max refused to give him one even though he broke the terms. All you guys calling out Nick would be ok having your refund request refused when the terms were broken and items haven't been shipped?????
Nick never said he didn't want the agreed upon light bar. He just agreed with Rick about putting something better in there. Max really stretched that one into "Nick doesn't want his agreed upon light bar".

Both parties are frustrated and I doubt either are bad guys, just a bad experience. Send the light bar as it appears to be rightfully Nick's. You'll come out looking like an even better dude if you send him those covers, although I haven't read anything that obligates you to send them.

I get the thought process on "But you got a good deal and it arrived in less than a week", but the agreed upon deal was broken guys and that's the whole point! The buyer should have the right to cancel or renegotiate once the terms are changed. I personally think it is BS to deny his refund request. Live and Learn about PayPal Nick.

Best of luck Max[emoji106] I'll still deal with you in the future if you sell things I want[emoji109]

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heading to Greyhound!!!

Damn Focker! I'm actually going to miss our conversations.

Your FREE Light bar AND covers are on the way!

God bless you

Attachments

• IMG_0064.jpg
    IMG_0064.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_0065.jpg
    IMG_0065.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 79

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's sounds like Max is a good guy based on other reputable members comments, but I strongly believe he is wrong here if I'm understanding this debacle correctly.

An agreement was made on items and shipping timeframe. That shipping timeframe wasn't met because, unknown to the Nick, Max now wanted to wait for his replacement bumper. Nick asked for a refund and Max refused to give him one even though he broke the terms. All you guys calling out Nick would be ok having your refund request refused when the terms were broken and items haven't been shipped?????
Nick never said he didn't want the agreed upon light bar. He just agreed with Rick about putting something better in there. Max really stretched that one into "Nick doesn't want his agreed upon light bar".

Both parties are frustrated and I doubt either are bad guys, just a bad experience. Send the light bar as it appears to be rightfully Nick's. You'll come out looking like an even better dude if you send him those covers, although I haven't read anything that obligates you to send them.

I get the thought process on "But you got a good deal and it arrived in less than a week", but the agreed upon deal was broken guys and that's the whole point! The buyer should have the right to cancel or renegotiate once the terms are changed. I personally think it is BS to deny his refund request. Live and Learn about PayPal Nick.

Best of luck Max[emoji106] I'll still deal with you in the future if you sell things I want[emoji109]

Thanks Matt

Love you brother

OP
OP
BOS1600

BOS1600

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn Focker! I'm actually going to miss our conversations.

Your FREE Light bar AND covers are on the way!

God bless you

There ya go Max... that's all I asked for.

Thank you for making it right, I appreciate it.

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

Perfect. Nail on the head, my mistake on PayPal.

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

... I'd say if you don't get the light in the next few days update the thread..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I kept updating this only because I was told that he was not going to be sending it to me up until the last hour, I wasn't speculating.

Moot point, I have nothing more to say about the guy now that he's coming through. I wasn't trying to hurt someone's reputation, but unfortunately it wasn't going anywhere until this became public.

It's a done deal (assuming they were shipped) and everyone is fine.

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

He should get what he paid for, plain and simple, anything less is dishonest and pathetic. I guess I disagree with most of you, says a lot about people's character. I guess if you go out for dinner and they offer a 2 for 1 deal and you only get one meal, you should just shut the hell up and one of you walks out hungry since the 2nd meal was free anyway! Yeah, c'mon guys, this guy didn't get what he paid for.

I appreciate it brother, thanks for understanding.

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There ya go Max... that's all I asked for.

Thank you for making it right, I appreciate it.

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

Perfect. Nail on the head, my mistake on PayPal.

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

I kept updating this only because I was told that he was not going to be sending it to me up until the last hour, I wasn't speculating.

Moot point, I have nothing more to say about the guy now that he's coming through. I wasn't trying to hurt someone's reputation, but unfortunately it wasn't going anywhere until this became public.

It's a done deal (assuming they were shipped) and everyone is fine.

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

I appreciate it brother, thanks for understanding.

Can we still be friends?