Neutral - qcfx2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BOS1600

BOS1600

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know man, I'm trying to get the guy to make it right and be over this... That's all I want.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
I see all this talk about getting your money back but no talk about sending the bumper back...how much of your money do you think you should get back? Certainly not all of it because you have the bumper. What do you think a used Olympus lightbar, covers and shipping cost? Maybe if you gave the dude a break and didn't go off attacking him 15 min after you placed the order you would have received everything. Why would he pay additional money to someone thats being a **** and dragging his name through the mud? YOu received your order quicker with more communication than many a vendor on here. Take it easy and go drive your truck and enjoy life. The $50 isn't worth all this madness.

OP
OP
BOS1600

BOS1600

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see all this talk about getting your money back but no talk about sending the bumper back...how much of your money do you think you should get back? Certainly not all of it because you have the bumper. What do you think a used Olympus lightbar, covers and shipping cost? Maybe if you gave the dude a break and didn't go off attacking him 15 min after you placed the order you would have received everything. Why would he pay additional money to someone thats being a **** and dragging his name through the mud? YOu received your order quicker with more communication than many a vendor on here. Take it easy and go drive your truck and enjoy life. The $50 isn't worth all this madness.

Keep up.... I was asking for the money back from him when he wasn't shipping ANYTHING. Now that he gave me the bumper, I am not asking him for a refund... I'm just asking for the remaining items I paid for (light and covers) to be shipped to me. Not a big request.

And for the 15th time, I don't care if shipping was better than average, I care that the man didn't do what we agreed on, and is still trying to avoid shipping the complete set of what I paid him for.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Keep up.... I was asking for the money back from him when he wasn't shipping ANYTHING. Now that he gave me the bumper, I am not asking him for a refund... I'm just asking for the remaining items I paid for (light and covers) to be shipped to me. Not a big request.

And for the 15th time, I don't care if shipping was better than average, I care that the man didn't do what we agreed on, and is still trying to avoid shipping the complete set of what I paid him for.

You sound like a child. Go to the Ford dealer and order one and it will be delivered, intact and on time. If you're going to buy used products from individuals online you are going to have hiccups. It's not like it's been 3 months. The dude is driving around without a bumper to make good on his deal. You need to relax and chill out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk