Neutral - qcfx2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BOS1600

BOS1600

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did not think he was being serious.

If the initial interaction included an offer, which he refused and counter offered for $250 with the lights and covers, that would mean you agreed on the deal for $250 based on the light and covers. If that is the case, IMO, you are owed the light bar and covers. This has nothing to do with the integrity of one member or another. There was an agreement, it was not met, there was even an opportunity to provide a full refund by the seller before any items were sent. PayPal may not take any action but if @Qcfx2 wants to make this right, send the light bar and covers. Then you can both walk away with a lesson learned from this transaction.

That's exactly where this is at... and it's all i'm looking for.

I don't want anything extra, or something special... just the 3 pieces we agreed on for $250, that's it.

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't think I'm attacking you, not what I'm getting at in the least bit.

Besides him being unable to keep his word, or communicate that he may have screwed up and agreed to something he couldn't do... it doesn't appear that he is shipping the light bar or covers... which is an issue.

If he's willing to swallow his pride and admit he screwed up, and just send everything I paid him for a week ago, I'm fine. I don't want retribution against the guy or anything... like I said originally I just wanted people to know how he operates so they don't get scammed. That's all

It's pretty obvious that he's not the most forward or trustworthy guy... I've been getting PM's from people that just don't want to get involved in this thread showing me that.

Again, nothing against you man, don't take it that way please.

I swear you must be 16 years old....you clearly said in a reply above that you were not going to use the lights and didn't want them. I guess I'm an Idiot....again...according to you.

Once again you're threatening me in a text message. I'm curious what are you going to do? Physically drive to NC and hurt me? I'm lost in that sense where you keep threatening me.

To clarify again, since I'm an idiot, I said I would throw in the $30 eBay light and rigid light covers for free. You DIDN'T buy them, I threw them into the deal. These were free from another member about a month ago and based upon you calling me an idiot and trying to tarnish my rep on here you're not worthy of a Pay it forward thread item.

OP
OP
BOS1600

BOS1600

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I swear you must be 16 years old....you clearly said in a reply above that you were not going to use the lights and didn't want them. I guess I'm an Idiot....again...according to you.

Once again you're threatening me in a text message. I'm curious what are you going to do? Physically drive to NC and hurt me? I'm lost in that sense where you keep threatening me.

To clarify again, since I'm an idiot, I said I would throw in the $30 eBay light and rigid light covers for free. You DIDN'T buy them, I threw them into the deal. These were free from another member about a month ago and based upon you calling me an idiot and trying to tarnish my rep on here you're not worthy of a Pay it forward thread item.

Please highlight where at any point I said I didn't want parts, or that I did not want you to send me what I paid for... go ahead, I'll wait.

After you're done with that, go ahead and find an instance where I 'threatened you' in any way or form. I most definitely asked you direct questions, telling you that I needed to know where you stand on this, so I could know how I needed to proceed from my end. That's hardly a threat my friend, stop trying to garner sympathy from the folks on here.

Here's your last message to me, in case you forgot how we came to the agreement of $250 for the bumper and lights/covers.

30783571015_656fd9ee4e_b.jpg

Do the right thing Max, make it right as you agreed to.

Last edited:

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Side note for the light bar, I didn't realize it was an Olympus pos until after I agreed to a deal. I agree with you on putting something better in.

I guess my last PM to you said a 20" LED, I'm good with that. No covers it is, you win....

Once again Nicholas, you didn't pay for the lights. You wanted a bumper and you got one and I said I would throw in the light and covers.

For anyone who reads this, don't ever do business with someone who has 20 posts and they all are from one WTB thread or a complaint thread.

OP
OP
BOS1600

BOS1600

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess my last PM to you said a 20" LED, I'm good with that. No covers it is, you win....

Once again Nicholas, you didn't pay for the lights. You wanted a bumper and you got one and I said I would throw in the light and covers.

For anyone who reads this, don't ever do business with someone who has 20 posts and they all are from one WTB thread or a complaint thread.

Soooo that's your example where I told you I didn't want you to ship me what I paid for?? Good work man, feel free to share with the group when you find an actual example of me telling you not to send what I paid you for. We're still waiting patiently.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm not balking about the price of anything... I like to go off or what someone says their going to do, that's all. The time frame only became an issue because I saw the scam unfolding, and I wasn't letting that run wild, that's all man. I'm only putting this out to let someone else know about the way he operates, and that they will probably be in for some arguing about what time frame he gives. This wouldn't have EVER become an issue if he had not came to me with the offer of "I'll ship as soon as you pay" and then mention a day later "just kidding, thanks for the money, I'll ship it when I get my replacement stuff in line."

Side note for the light bar, I didn't realize it was an Olympus pos until after I agreed to a deal. I agree with you on putting something better in.

It could be assumed by your last sentence that you didn't want the light bar. That is the way I read it.

OP
OP
BOS1600

BOS1600

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It could be assumed by your last sentence that you didn't want the light bar. That is the way I read it.

I could see the stretch there IF that was a comment/conversation directed at Max... however as he left out in his screenshot, it was not replying to him. So I can't see making that stretch there.

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

since you mentioned it... here's the part about the covers you text me, just to refresh your memory. The one and only time you typed the word 'throw in'

30747388766_d669b2822b_b.jpg