NEOGarage Review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nick71692

Reaction score
I wanted to post a review of NEOGARAGE for the community. For those that do not want the details they score a 10/10 in my opinion.

About 2.5 weeks ago I ordered a set of Eibach Springs to level out my 18 Raptor with the plan for my usual garage to do the install. One day I am at my local Costco and the owner of NEOGARAGE, Roman, leaves a business card on my door saying sweet raptor, hit me up if you need anything, parts or installs. I decide to shoot him a text to see what his shop is all about and I share my plans for the install. He immediately shared his experiences with the kit and installing them and that he also owns an 18 Raptor.

After sharing a bit more history and how the garage started I decided to give him a shot on the install. I can appreciate the hustle and him making me feel comfortable about trying out a new shop. All in all he got the install and alignment done same day and everything worked out flawlessly. I got to spend some time at the shop and in person and I will definitely be going back.

Anyone that may be looking to purchase from him, or if you are in Northeast Ohio, I highly recommend you check him out.

NEOGARAGE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I wanted to post a review of NEOGARAGE for the community. For those that do not want the details they score a 10/10 in my opinion.

About 2.5 weeks ago I ordered a set of Eibach Springs to level out my 18 Raptor with the plan for my usual garage to do the install. One day I am at my local Costco and the owner of NEOGARAGE, Roman, leaves a business card on my door saying sweet raptor, hit me up if you need anything, parts or installs. I decide to shoot him a text to see what his shop is all about and I share my plans for the install. He immediately shared his experiences with the kit and installing them and that he also owns an 18 Raptor.

After sharing a bit more history and how the garage started I decided to give him a shot on the install. I can appreciate the hustle and him making me feel comfortable about trying out a new shop. All in all he got the install and alignment done same day and everything worked out flawlessly. I got to spend some time at the shop and in person and I will definitely be going back.

Anyone that may be looking to purchase from him, or if you are in Northeast Ohio, I highly recommend you check him out.
Thank you for your trust and support! We appreciate it! It was awesome chatting and hope to work together again soon!