Negative Neo Garage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jraptor33

Reaction score
Finally got a tracking and it should be here tomorrow hopefully. Roman said he’s got something goin on with his health which is causing some of these service issues. Not sure but glad I got a tracking number at least

OP
OP
Andrew Macpherson
Reaction score
My icon stuff arrived earlier this week and then I get an email today from Roman that it had shipped…
If he had a real health issue it’s strange that his Instagram has him at a couple of Motorsport events over the last few months.

Boyser

Reaction score
I was buying with Roman @NEOGARAGE around Covid start and everything went well that why this time I like to work with Roman again but it turn out to be a difficult and annoying. I think all vendor here such as @COBB Tuning @OffroadAlliance.com etc. they are all awesome vendors - the key is COMMUNICATION. Sometime they don't have parts in stock but they do communicate the truth and try to find it, also give me a call, which is nice and I not even mad if I have to wait months.

BUT Roman do the opposite. He will answer email once every couple weeks or not at all, don't hold your breath to call him, the phone number from his website is junk. Oh and facebook site msg, hahaha.

@NEOGARAGE Please cancel my order and refund for the order #2187. It been 3 months, with ignoring my email and call, this is BS already. Acting like an adult, and please do business as its should be. I was doing business with you on 2020 and it flawless, BUT now 2021 - seem like I got scam. :eek:

Hey get it back together, do the right thing my man, so next time we still be able to do business together again. You already know that Raptor owner addict to buy some parts all the time. I dont know about the other much but I do.

Thanks.