Negative Neo Garage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
So, I understand things are hard and getting stock for some items is not easy but I am pretty much at the end of my tether here:-

August 2020 orders Icon leaf kit, plus SVC bump and other bits, it all arrived a few weeks later but the extra leafs for the Icon pack were not included, I emailed Roman immediately and he said he would follow up with Icon and get them to me.

I have emailed him for updates every few weeks since AUGUST 2020!!! nothing happens, I get fluffy excuses about when or how they will get to me but in the end no action.

Finally April 13th I email him again and explain that I am going to be towing a trailer shortly and need the AAL's he says they will be here in 2-3 weeks and then silence, like nothing, I email every few days, no answer. I call his number and I get voice mail.

I am trying to make plans and stupidly I trusted him to come good on his word, but now I have a trip coming, no AAL and now my plan B is not an option (ordering Deavers)

pretty poor all round.

OP
OP
Andrew Macpherson
Reaction score
Update:- errrr, nothing... still silence from Roman.

anyone know if he is still in business? his Instagram shows some activity the last weeks so I am guessing he is still running, but he is ignoring me.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Well, that sucks. What are you pulling? Does it have a weight distributing hitch? Maybe you can make due until he gets off his ass, or gives you a refund.

OP
OP
Andrew Macpherson
Reaction score
Yeah. I am pulling an off-road trailer, it will be ok but not optimal. WDH is not ideal with the full articulating hitch we have.
Just really frustrated with the lack of coms from Roman.

OP
OP
Andrew Macpherson
Reaction score
Update:- Roman finally answered my email, blaming Icon for the issue and said he wasn't avoiding me....

I replied very clearly that I had spoken to Icon and they had no record of his order and that I expected him to respond with a firm timeline to resolve the issue. That was Thursday last week and nothing heard from him since...

OP
OP
Andrew Macpherson
Reaction score
Small update:- Roman finally answered me, blamed icon for the delay. But here is the kicker:-
icon confirmed that Roman orders through Meyer distribution and they received and order for my parts 03/04 7 months after I raised the issue and many months after his promises to resolve it.
Icon says they will have them in stock end of May…

jraptor33

Reaction score
I ordered rpg bump stops from him and same deal unresponsive and I’m trying to cancel my order and get my money back but he won’t respond to that either. Trying to see if my cc company can just cancel it.

jraptor33

Reaction score
Yea I ordered my stuff on 4/29/21 he responded to me initially on 5/6/21 saying my order was being processed and should ship out by end of week then radio silence. 5/20/21 I tell him to cancel my order he gets back to me next day saying it’s only him and he’s trying to do what he can and he’s waiting on rpg. I email him back saying to please get me an eta and I can work with that. Again radio silence. I just want him to cancel my order and refund me but I can’t get a response now. Frustrating to say the least. I haven’t waited as long as you but I’ve never had a vendor I’m working with just not answer at all which is just bad business