Neutral Neo-garage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
L

Lugathor

Reaction score
Last update. Springs have been delivered. They did hook it up with free shipping to my door so for that I will say thank you @NEOGARAGE. Looking back i could've been more patient but a month with no contact will make anyone think they're getting ripped off. In the end I got quick responses and updates for shipping, and Im no business owner but customer service is the name of the game ill leave it at that (Even if they blast you with emails daily). With every negative review there is some positivity to it. I think we all learned something.

RaptizedBK

Reaction score
Funny...I log in here to make my own post after avoiding it for a while not wanting to add a negative review. But same type of experience with Roman and the icon springs specifically.

First off, I would say that I have purchased a bumper, lights, and the icon leafs through @NEOGARAGE. Roman was helpful when I first contacted him back in early '20 on which parts were best for my truck...seemed like a decent guy. Only the icons have been problematic.

As with the OP's experience Roman did inform me back in June '20 when I ordered that they were on backorder...totally understandable. Lot of followup ensued through Feb of this year and finally my springs shipped, to be delivered in my birthday ironically (March 10th). At this point I'm thinking the wait is over. Not so fast.

UPS somehow managed to **** things up. One spring pack is listed as damaged and they won't deliver it. The other initially said delivered (it definitely wasn't) and now they list it as "updated delivery" but won't give a date.It's now been nearly a month since they were supposed to be delivered.

Initially, Roman reassured me that he had "another set on hold for me" and that he would work with UPS and the distributor (Turn14). But in the weeks since, I have gotten very sporadic updates/responses. The phone at @NEOGARAGE is NEVER answered. I have called countless times and even tried from different numbers just in case I was being screened. Nada. He will reply occasionally through FB messenger but that's usually 48-72 hours and vague. I've been told "things are getting better with UPS" but there have been no direct answers to my repeated request of sending me a replacement set. As the recipient of the package I am not responsible for this situation!

To be clear about what has frustrated me...Roman has not returned a single phone call, made good on his initial offer to send a replacement, offered a credit/discount to any of his other products, a refund, etc etc etc. I even went so far as to say that I would pay for the shipping of a replacement set today (no response). WTF?

At this point I am just hoping I don't get screwed on the transaction completely and don't understand why so little effort has been made to take care of the customer. Oh well.

Roman, call people back! The OP and I sound fairly reasonable. Shit happens with backorders and shipping...that's ok! But you're running a business and people need some responses my man. Maybe this is a side gig for you and some sort of "passive income". But reply to people quickly and take decisive action. My two cents.

BTW, I have countless screenshots and call records of me following up and asking for updates or clarifications. I absolutely loathe posting negative feedback but at this point I've just had enough.

Last edited: