Negative- Spencer4336

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
Was first to post in the for sale thread, pm and finalize deal on Saturday. I was going to be coming from out of state and had to make travel arrangements. I stated it would probably be wednesday and offered a deposit. Seller stated he was not in huge hurry (had minimum of 2 weeks before new truck arrived).

3 days pass, check the sale thread and apparently it had sold to someone else. Seller sold it out from under me without notification.

Apparently it was my fault for "not checking in". Guess you have to get everything in writing these days. Cant trust anyone...

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That really sucks. I have been a firm believer to hold onto my end of the bargain, no matter what. Deal is a deal. You know for the most part there are a lot of good people out there, you just happened to run into a bad one. What happens, happens for the best.

OP
OP
CineSLR

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
Indeed, I have seen karma first hand too many times to count. I was really looking forward to the savings on the "new" bumper so I could pass my bumper on at a good rate as well.

Thank you Jimbo! You have a PM...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk