NEGATIVE - qcfx2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gilligan

Reaction score
Dealt with him during part of my POS OlympicOffroad light bar ordeal.

Not sure if he is still there or not but this guy also lied to me, and was clearly in on the scam. He was no help to me whatsoever so if he claims otherwise he is once again lying. So just an FYI to anyone so they can avoid him with any future endeavors he may have planned.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Not sure if he is still there or not but this guy also lied to me, and was clearly in on the scam. He was no help to me whatsoever so if he claims otherwise he is once again lying. So just an FYI to anyone so they can avoid him with any future endeavors he may have planned.

I don't know the guy personally, but if you are specifically calling out a member on the forum, you should add some greater detail to your post. It's fairly generic in nature. Does he work for Olympus Offroad? Or was he simply trying to help?
@Qcfx2 helped to organize the fender group buy that seemed to go over well. Maybe others can speak to his involvement (good or bad).

Click here to help:
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=831699

Yukon Joe
Great Lakes Raptor Excursions
www.runraptorrun.com

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Whoa man how did I lie to you and what did I gain in this "scam"? I am a rep for Olympus, I do not handle shipping, dimension sizes on the website nor anything else.

I did not make the deal with you for the 20" dual color. Daniel and I are two different people with 2 different roles. He is the owner.

Please provide the lies I told you. I have been a member on this forum for three years to gain information as most forums are. Also, what is wrong with aspiring to have a Raptor?

Yes I organized the Fiberwerx group buy and plenty of people benefitted and know me. I do not scam people. I only set it up and never proclaimed to have 100% knowledge of their product. Like Olympus off-road, I provided information as it was provided to me. I thought the forum could gain from their products. I was wrong and wondering why you're pinning this on me.

Edit:

Here is the PM between us back in december. As you can see I provided information from my 30" radius light bar based off what was given to me to try and provide measurements to Jeff regarding your 30" light bar.

Private Message: Re: Olympus
12-03-2014, 11:54 AM

Gilligan
FRF Supporting Member
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Olympus
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by Qcfx2
Hey Cory,

This is Max, I am the rep for Olympus as well and I am the one saying that the mounts "should" have fit. I have an SVC bumper that Jeff @svc personally measured to a Rigid Radius 30" and my Olympus bar 30" radius fit perfectly. Numerous people on here and other forums have run our lighting with so many companies mounts, I just feel that ADD only uses Rigid and don't take into consideration that people are branching out to other companies for lighting.

I am sorry that your light didn't fit and I am begging that no more shots be taken at us. Looks like you're going to keep the bar, please let me know if you happy with the output and I'm sorry again about the fitment issue.

Have a good one,
Max

"I edited my post. I meant it more as a problem with shipping but admittedly took it further than needed. I honestly don't harbor any bad feelings, life is too short so I don't plan on bashing you over and over so no worries there.

I'll toss Jeff a text and see if he has any Fitment ideas. I already talk to him half the day anyhow lol. Perhaps the dual color bars add a bit of length over the standard dual bars? Either way water under the bridge, just something that crossed my mind.

Take care "

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

Gilligan

Reaction score
You are correct my apologies.

When I dealt with him he was working for Olympus, I had made a thread about 20" knockoff (http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f81/knock-off-20-amber-light-bar-38842/) and he posted about how their lightbar would be 'pretty much' the same size as any other, well it was over an inch longer.

When I contacted Olympus about this issue their response was just ridiculous and at that time my main contact became Daniel. Qcfx2 did PM me apologizing but it's hard to accept an apology when the next line he was asking me to not bash them(aka post the truth) and once again resorted to basically blaming ADD for the Fitment issue when all he had to do was look at the specs on the lightbar before posting false information. Also at that time he did think I was going to send the bar back, but that point it less about money and more about getting them out of my life and I don't see that playing into his response.

I don't know his full involvement, or how much say he had but I felt the need to pass along that his hands are not totally clean from the OlympicOffroad BS. Pople are obviously free to disagree With me and continue dealing with him. But I felt the need to pass along my dealings as it's the only negative experience I've had on this forum.

Honestly I feel the need to apologize to this forum for not making my dealings with them publicly at the time, I was sent a light bar to review and when it became nothing but a giant cluster **** I kept my mouth shut as to avoid more drama with them and in turn that caused many other members to lose money.

---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

Whoa man how did I lie to you and what did I gain in this "scam"? I am a rep for Olympus, I do not handle shipping, dimension sizes on the website nor anything else.

I did not make the deal with you for the 20" dual color. Daniel and I are two different people with 2 different roles. He is the owner.

Please provide the lies I told you. I have been a member on this forum for three years to gain information as most forums are. Also, what is wrong with aspiring to have a Raptor?

Yes I organized the Fiberwerx group buy and plenty of people benefitted and know me. I do not scam people. I only set it up and never proclaimed to have 100% knowledge of their product. Like Olympus off-road, I provided information as it was provided to me. I thought the forum could gain from their products. I was wrong and wondering why you're pinning this on me.

Edit:

Here is the PM between us back in december. As you can see I provided information from my 30" radius light bar based off what was given to me to try and provide measurements to Jeff regarding your 30" light bar.

Private Message: Re: Olympus
12-03-2014, 11:54 AM

Gilligan
FRF Supporting Member
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Olympus
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by Qcfx2
Hey Cory,

This is Max, I am the rep for Olympus as well and I am the one saying that the mounts "should" have fit. I have an SVC bumper that Jeff @svc personally measured to a Rigid Radius 30" and my Olympus bar 30" radius fit perfectly. Numerous people on here and other forums have run our lighting with so many companies mounts, I just feel that ADD only uses Rigid and don't take into consideration that people are branching out to other companies for lighting.

I am sorry that your light didn't fit and I am begging that no more shots be taken at us. Looks like you're going to keep the bar, please let me know if you happy with the output and I'm sorry again about the fitment issue.

Have a good one,
Max

"I edited my post. I meant it more as a problem with shipping but admittedly took it further than needed. I honestly don't harbor any bad feelings, life is too short so I don't plan on bashing you over and over so no worries there.

I'll toss Jeff a text and see if he has any Fitment ideas. I already talk to him half the day anyhow lol. Perhaps the dual color bars add a bit of length over the standard dual bars? Either way water under the bridge, just something that crossed my mind.

Take care "

Damn not even noon and this dude won the interwebs for the day. Thanks for proving my point !

Gotta ask. What does a 30" radius have to do with a 20" straight bar? And if you don't deal with dimensions why were you commenting on them in my thread ??

Last edited:

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks Cory! You are Correct! My name is now tarnished because of issues with Olympus offroad.

I didn't blame anyone but the wrong dimensions on Olympus Offroads site. I was only given information from the site and Daniel. As soon as problems arose, I took a huge step back and did not send any other communication to anyone.

D

Deleted member 12951

Seems that Qcfx2 went to the same school of customer service that Daniel attended or Daniel was the instructor.

I just dealt with Max in PM when I was bumper shopping and seemed cool but never dealt with business stuff.

Appreciate the feedback of who to stay away from but I believe his business was only with Olympus and nobody will be dealing with them in the future.

The raptor owner comment was a joke.

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The dimensions for a 30" radius and 30" straight show the same on the website. I'm sorry but let's make this clear. I did not profit from the so called scam you're referring to.

I believe you a referring to "guilty by association" which is fair. You win, I am sorry that multiple friend's of mine had a bad experience with Olympus.

I have not promoted Olympus on this site since all the problems started and I'm sorry I said a light "should" have fit. Heaven forbid if someone is wrong in this world one time or another.

D

Deleted member 12951

That's cool, I get it, shit happens but are you still a rep for Olympus?

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seems that Qcfx2 went to the same school of customer service that Daniel attended or Daniel was the instructor.

I just dealt with Max in PM when I was bumper shopping and seemed cool but never dealt with business stuff.

Appreciate the feedback of who to stay away from but I believe his business was only with Olympus and nobody will be dealing with them in the future.

The raptor owner comment was a joke.

Never attended this school or had Daniel provide customer service 101 to me.

I would like some evidence that I screwed people over or provide any type of evidence that I treat people with bad customer service like Daniel did. There is not one PM where I blame the customer or speak to people like Daniel does. That is not how I was raised.

Cory, all of your dealings and the arguing happened with Daniel, not me. I simply said a light "should" fit in a thread.

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

That's cool, I get it, shit happens but are you still a rep for Olympus?

Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.