Negative 12 offset

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daveypetey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the Dirty Life wheels, but man the -12 offset has me a little gun-shy. Already getting the welds flattened out as well as trimming the OEM fenders back. With 37" tires is that gonna be enough? Anyone running -12 without glass? I see @Bigg50 (expeditionoffroad) runs the holeshots at -12, and looks like he did the same and hasn't reported any problems. Any others in the same spot?

Last edited:

Bigg50

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The specs of the tire help a lot. A 37x12.5 will help a lot with rubbing. Just don’t go with something like the Toyo 37x13.5. Their specs actually are 14.5” wide. The main area you will get rubbing is the inner fender. Just have to be comfortable trimming there. You should be good if you’re ok with that.

OP
OP
D

daveypetey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Gonna pull the trigger on them today I think. I live in a pretty salty part of the country. Can't decide if I want to yank the liners out all together or not. Both of your guys trucks are awesome. Looking to get this Screw there fast before summer is up!

DP

Chinmasterflex

Reaction score
Be sure to put up some pics when you get them on!
I had been wanting to buy a set of the dt-1's myself and have been a bit hesitant for the same reason since its nearly 3/4in further out than a method due to wider wheel size combined with the low offset