Votes: 16 41.0%
  • Simulated Beadlock With Added Weight

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Bolts in the lip with optional bolt on ring

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • Nothing, it's ugly

Votes: 7 17.9%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. Anything you guys would change about the face design?

I really like the face design. Very similar to a set of Raceline Renegades that I bought and returned because they were falsely advertised as hubcentric (they were 88.5 not 87.1).

Raptorlaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the clean no ring style, which is rare in the flashy off road wheel space, but is this for the Gen1 or Gen2? If Gen2, I would like to see something at or close to stock offset since the new trucks are much more offset limited than the Gen1.

I think there is still only one aftermarket 17” wheel option (KMC Holeshot) with stock offset. Did the wheel manufacturers just get caught out assuming they would continue with the same offset options they offfered for the Gen1?

OP
OP
FP Forged

FP Forged

Justin Lundy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like the clean no ring style, which is rare in the flashy off road wheel space, but is this for the Gen1 or Gen2? If Gen2, I would like to see something at or close to stock offset since the new trucks are much more offset limited than the Gen1.

I think there is still only one aftermarket 17” wheel option (KMC Holeshot) with stock offset. Did the wheel manufacturers just get caught out assuming they would continue with the same offset options they offfered for the Gen1?

The GEN1 and GEN2 both came with +34 from the factory. The +06 is a solid fit in my opinion. Sits flush with the fender and most aftermarket UCA’s will still clear with a +06 unlike the oem offset.

It was my understanding that both trucks were very similar when it came to wheel fitment.

im33303

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The GEN1 and GEN2 both came with +34 from the factory. The +06 is a solid fit in my opinion. Sits flush with the fender and most aftermarket UCA’s will still clear with a +06 unlike the oem offset.

It was my understanding that both trucks were very similar when it came to wheel fitment.

Agree on the statement.

I would be interested in buying a set.

Good Luck

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
i think the design of the ring would make a cool lip, just without the bolts.

If the outer face of the rim was a little closer to the hub ( maybe 3/8"), It might help avoid fender interference when running 37s. ( would be a plus )

A minimalistic, bolt-on center cap would also be cool.

What is the price target for the wheels?

Icon rebounds are one of the few 17s in this offset. it would be good to see more wheels with this sort of fitment.

OP
OP
FP Forged

FP Forged

Justin Lundy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i think the design of the ring would make a cool lip, just without the bolts.

If the outer face of the rim was a little closer to the hub ( maybe 3/8"), It might help avoid fender interference when running 37s. ( would be a plus )

A minimalistic, bolt-on center cap would also be cool.

What is the price target for the wheels?

Icon rebounds are one of the few 17s in this offset. it would be good to see more wheels with this sort of fitment.

Thanks for the reply.

Still working on lip options.

Center cap will be a flush pop in cap.

Price depends on whether or not they’re brought in raw. I vote raw but if raw I’m guessing around 200 but powder would be extra maybe making it closer to $275... Or powder could be done by the customer. Still working out pricing for a bolt on ring. Composite would be cheaper and lighter. Metal would be heavier, stronger and more expensive.

I really like the +6 too after having multiple offsets on my truck over the years.

OP
OP
FP Forged

FP Forged

Justin Lundy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Original post updated with a few changes (machined wheel pic). Lip rectangles removed and a few small changes to the face. The poll is still open for bolts with optional ring vs smooth lip.

OP
OP
FP Forged

FP Forged

Justin Lundy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got the most recent smooth lip drawing uploaded. It's pretty much coming down to the 3 options in the OP. Voting seems to be split down the middle right now (bolts vs smooth). Waiting on the smooth lip weight to come back. The wheel with bolts is 24.2lbs so the smooth lip should drop in the 23's.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Got the most recent smooth lip drawing uploaded. It's pretty much coming down to the 3 options in the OP. Voting seems to be split down the middle right now (bolts vs smooth). Waiting on the smooth lip weight to come back. The wheel with bolts is 24.2lbs so the smooth lip should drop in the 23's.

I still vote for the optional bolt-on ring. I'm guessing that's option 1? If so, that's my choice.

Raptorlaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I have been reading about more people going with a 9” wide and +18, particularly when trying to fit 37”s. Rouge posted some great info on the 37” setups and backspacing they found was requiried to make it fit. They even jumped to a 18” to find the backspacing. Good luck.