Need some lift/tire advice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Clrgq

Reaction score
yeah wow totally read weight in your question... lol

height wise yes the 1.5" collar should allow you to run 37s depending on wheel offset and the exact make of tire you choose. as tires are not all a true 37". it will "level" you truck.

all good lol. yea the tires you posted earlier look fine to me. I may go for the 3" collar if it's compatible with my 2019. gotta do the research to make sure it's compatible. This approach seems legit to me without compromising performance and ride quality

Clrgq

Reaction score
also, to the OP @Cristian H , didn't want to hijack your post. just seems we had similar desires. most recent quote I got before coming here was to do a Fabtech 4inch lift kit (about 4500 to 5k labor included) to get the truck sitting up higher supposedly without compromising the Fox suspension and what the truck was built for. seems you've got some good input so curious to see which way you decide to go.

OP
OP
Cristian H

Cristian H

Reaction score
No need to apologize brother, hijack away! I want to generate as much feedback on the topic as possible. After reading the awesome replies on here, I went with 35" Toyo R/Ts and the Eibach springs in the front. Had the springs installed at Texas Motorworx today. I am quite satisfied with the final product and was well within budget.

NjBVmdG

NjBVmdG

https://ibb.co/NjBVmdG

Last edited:

Clrgq

Reaction score
No need to apologize brother, hijack away! I want to generate as much feedback on the topic as possible. After reading the awesome replies on here, I went with 35" Toyo R/Ts and the Eibach springs in the front. Had the springs installed at Texas Motorworx today. I am quite satisfied with the final product and was well within budget.

NjBVmdG

NjBVmdG

https://ibb.co/NjBVmdG
nice, I think your goal was a bit different than mine. only off roading-ish activity i do is pushing through snow for skiing. I just want mine sitting higher. did this setup help with that?

Clrgq

Reaction score
nice, I think your goal was a bit different than mine. only off roading-ish activity i do is pushing through snow for skiing. I just want mine sitting higher. did this setup help with that?

did you by chance take any photos of the look before and after?

Lawman

Reaction score
Kids still going strong? I hope they take a break soon, because I’d like to see the pics too. :)

I made the EZ lift mistake, because the shop that recommended it was supposed to be good. As it turns out, they knew nothing about Raptors. Now I have to pay to unwind the mess.

I figured sharing my expensive mistake was worth reviving the thread, even if his kids never take a break!