Help Support Ford Raptor Forum by donating:

Need some Help. Leak

Discussion in 'Ford Raptor Problems and Questions Forum' started by KCM, Jul 6, 2019.

1. KCM

KCM Member

Hello everyone! I need some help on my 13’ gen 1. I noticed this line was really dirty and possibly leaking. Anyone know what it does and leads to. Everything else near it is clean so I’m guessing it’s leaking oil. I don’t want to pay for the dealership to look and make stuff up. Any help is appreciated! I will post 2 pics ones a close up

F075FFE6-1609-4244-AB3E-E6C16D11708C.jpeg

ABA6048B-A9D2-4753-AB44-F6BE98FEB772.jpeg

2. KCM

KCM Member

I just had my coolant flushed by the way. It looks like it connects to the radiator and engine

3. David Godbee

David Godbee Full Access Member

Air conditioner line maybe? That looks like oil residue from the compressor.

4. KCM

KCM Member

Ya looks like an AC line after doing more research. Not sure what’s goin on everything works fine so guess I’ll have to go to the

Last edited: Jul 7, 2019
  5. daytraitors

daytraitors Member

Wipe it clean and see if it comes back, indicating the leak is still present. Check fluids to see what's low.

6. KCM

KCM Member

Thanks I will wipe it down and see. It’s most likely coolant. I just had my coolant flushed and it is well below the fill line in the reservoir. I can’t tell if the leaking line is connecting to my AC condenser or radiator. Anyone know if these 2 systems work together?