Need some help finding a flat spare mount for bed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SEANRAPTOR

Reaction score
Hi all! I was going to buy krazy house kustoms spare mount for my bed but they dont ship to california? So I am back on the search for one! Please post photos or insight into what flat spare mount you use. i also have a metal rolling cover that I wanted to keep
thanks!

2slo4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used Kraft house customs bed bolt kit along with their d-rings. Bought tire tie down straps from Alpine. Just did two trips to Baja and rear tire did not move at all. IMO works better than other tie down kits because if you do actually use the bed of your truck for other things, keeps it much cleaner and open

Last edited:

DAVfoto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did sdhq d ring kit for mine. But it can be a pain in the ass without someone helping. Have to drill through bed and then tighten from underneath

OP
OP
SEANRAPTOR

SEANRAPTOR

Reaction score
I did sdhq d ring kit for mine. But it can be a pain in the ass without someone helping. Have to drill through bed and then tighten from underneath
how was it after it was in? pretty secure? I am leaning towards this one its like $95 for the whole kit