Need some help buying a Raptor NOW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey guys! Im trying to help a friend buy a Raptor, and they are looking for something very specific. New, obviously, 2018 black super crew, LOADED. Must be AT or BELOW msrp. They dont wanna play the BS markup game. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
where?
There’s been a bunch of guys in your neck of the woods buying in Nevada at MSRP. it’s pretty much hit or miss.

Your “friend”... will have to do a little legwork almost certainly. You can enter up to a 100 mile inventory search radius in the Ford configurator

or

Raptor Finder

There are a few threads in the Gen2 sub-forum about MSRP deals.

Good luck!

OP
OP
Foutz Motorsports
Reaction score
where?
There’s been a bunch of guys in your neck of the woods buying in Nevada at MSRP. it’s pretty much hit or miss.

Your “friend”... will have to do a little legwork almost certainly. You can enter up to a 100 mile inventory search radius in the Ford configurator

or

Raptor Finder

Good luck!

Yeah, i know Nevada is good with MSRP deals. Hes in california, but hes not worried about location. He has transportation arranged if needed.

Thanks

HotLap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
where?

or

Raptor Finder

Good luck!

Another (obvious) trick is to input the zip code of the dealer (out of state) so the system will search within 100 miles of his location - not yours. Also, go to You Tube and you will see Raptors being advertised in other states at MSRP or below. I'm from SoCal and have a 2018 Raptor on order from an out of state dealer. My LFD has a $20K markup on his Raptors...just stupid. I was able to get a couple of dealers here in SoCal down to $5K over MSRP, but saved $6K going out of state...