Need some advices for my off road gear

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Carrying a stock UCA isnt bad idea at all, we both have a complete OEM suspension laying down in the garage...

No winch but I do have some tow hooks on front bumper.

As for communication, where we go (North Africa) you'r not allowed to carry a VHF or anything like this, it's only allowed for militaries and cops...We don't go there on our own but we have a guide with us, who usually have to hide the radios and shit to go through the customs, then we can use VHF but we could get our stuff confiscated at any moment if we meet some local authorities...

Run over some ISIS ******* while you're at it.

OP
OP
Fb73

Fb73

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would be so good to smash some of these scum with 4 tons on American steel :lol2:

OP
OP
Fb73

Fb73

Full Access Member
Reaction score
perhaps I missed this, but did you ever post pics or a story recap from 2015 trip? Merci

Well no we haven't posted anyhting about that trip that went quite well, but with lot of small issues, so there were a lot of mechaninc time involved in that trip...lol...

We will be down in Africa again this year, during October/November for the same kind of trip but longer and harder !!

This time we will be both running full SVC podium packages with tons of other mods on these trucks, can't wait to break everything :lol2:

we will have to make more pics and vids...Gonna try to find some pics for you...

Deezel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Def need an update on this trip!

Would like to hear of any mech. issues we had to help prep my own truck also..