Need shock Info

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Highroller60

Reaction score
Hello All,

I have a 2010 Raptor with a 5.4L. I’m in need of two front shocks OEM AL3Z-18124-TA. I have a set of new rears, but the fronts are impossible to find. Does anyone know someone that has a set, in stock? I went rebuild the first time around and didn’t get much mileage until they all 4 started leaking, so I don’t want to go that route again. It seems I have an outlet for a set of 2011 shocks the BL3Z18124H version. I assume these are for the 6.2L and are valved differently, but wonder how bad it may or may not effect the ride of the truck. Anyone have a source or any Ideas?

Thank You

OP
OP
H

Highroller60

Reaction score
Just finished up with replacing all 4 shocks on my 2010 Raptor. Great deal from Rock auto they had both front and rear oem shocks in stock, great prices also. The front shocks for 2010 are di9scontinued, so I purchased 2011 front shocks, BL3Z18124H they may be valved a little different, but are exactly the same. Truck drives and rides like new. Hope this helps some one!

rehewelt

Reaction score
Howdy,
I just did the 4 shocks/struts as well on my 2010 Raptor SCAB. RockAuto has the Best prices by far. Front strut part# ASH12262, Rear shock part# ASH24542.
Thanks, for the information in the posts above, that led me to RockAuto for a Great Deal!