Need selection advice- Gen 1 Supercharged.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PTYHRD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get the roush and build the suspension the way you want. Whipple is a better SCer but roush is still fun. 77k miles on my 14 roush.

OP
OP
B

Bsbuggs

Reaction score
@PTYHRD

I appreciate that —the more I hear from u guys —the more this choice gets easier I really was getting sucked into all the mods on raptor 1 (now at a great price — mean I was contemplating offiwrng the guy 40k
NOW I get it —it’s a brutal offer but tue Market has dropped significantly
But as you said —grab the cleaner truck —way lower miles with the Roush and have fun !
Thanks

OP
OP
B

Bsbuggs

Reaction score
Reporting back---Thanks for all the suggestions, I purchased a 2014, crew, with Roush package gret truck... super clean runing NUTS.
Any suggestions for a tuner here in the Chicago area? It has the 5 star now, but would like to try the JDM tune.

PTYHRD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jdm will send you a preloaded tune loaded on a SCT tuner based off your specs and mods. For an actual dyno tune I’m not too sure.

TXAG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats! Would love to find a factory roush with those miles for that price!! I have not had much luck