Need recommendation for shop to add mods, rock sliders and ??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlueWhale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is multipart ask.

1. I'm due to pick up my AMB - 35 in next 2-3 weeks. Going to head west from Nashville to Moab. Will stop in St. Louis, Kansas City, Denver.
Would like recommendations on any offroad shops along the way where i can stop in and have some mods or parts added installed. Of course i'll need to make arrangements, order parts etc.

2. Rock sliders - does anybody make frame mounted one for Raptor? Any recommendations from forum? My wife would love step assist, that is bonus if possible. Protection and function more important than convenience.

3. On the fence about RPG components for Gen3. Wondering how much driving dynamics will change and will doing mods like this void any warranties related to suspension?

4. Fog lights - Rigid, Baja Designs or ?

Just asking for suggestions, thoughts and trusted place to install . Bumpers and winch be last on list to upgrade but definitely on list.
thx

04Ram2500Hemi

It's Just a Username
Reaction score
Sliders(website shows through 2020 models)

OP
OP
BlueWhale

BlueWhale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sliders(website shows through 2020 models)
thx for info, I'll check them out