Need one 2nd Gen beadlock ready wheel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Soooooo scored a set of 4 2nd Gen beadlock ready wheels n tires with little to no miles. However I prefer 5 wheel rotations. Anyone have ONE wheel/wheel tire combo they want to sale?

Bitsniffer

Reaction score
I have 5 from my 2020 Gen 2. Only drove from Dallas to Amarillo and remove for Methods I already had from previous truck. I messaged another member about the set but don't konw if he wants 4 or 5. The spare has ridden under truck for a year but just surface dirt, no damage.

OP
OP
Zeusmotorworks

Zeusmotorworks

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have 5 from my 2020 Gen 2. Only drove from Dallas to Amarillo and remove for Methods I already had from previous truck. I messaged another member about the set but don't konw if he wants 4 or 5. The spare has ridden under truck for a year but just surface dirt, no damage.

Distance is somewhat of an issue, but what do you want for it?

kickingaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know if you ever found one, but I have one. I also have the beadlock rings in like new condition (6).

OP
OP
Zeusmotorworks

Zeusmotorworks

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have five now... might be interested. Shoot me a message with what you want. On range all day teaching a pistol RDS class so won't be able to respond til evening.