Need Mudflaps BIGTIME

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I went with Rokblokz as they aren’t as cheap looking as the husky ones and are more durable. You have to drill a tiny hole for a top screw but it’s trivial to do in the plastic. Noticed a big difference in the dirt thrown up after install and they are flexible should they drag across a rock so they won’t break.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went with Rokblokz for similar reasons. The husky's don't look like they'd do much for stopping mud due to their size and don't do any flapping at all which makes me question their durability if they were to come into contact with something.

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went with Rokblokz for similar reasons. The husky's don't look like they'd do much for stopping mud due to their size and don't do any flapping at all which makes me question their durability if they were to come into contact with something.

The Husky's do a decent job of stopping mud from a street perspective. You would probably need something less rigid and larger for off-road use. The molded plastic construction is what I think makes them look much nicer for street use.

Last edited:

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I do not want to offend, but I agree. I own the Husky mud flaps, but the Weathertech also looks decent in the pics posted. I wonder how closely they match the stock fender flare's color? The match isn't perfect with Husky, but definitely not so far off that they stand out in a weird way.

Fender flares are a magnetic grey while most mud flaps are black. For some reason Ford put an odd mix of magnetic grey and black accent pieces on this truck. The hood scoop and side vents are black while the fender flares and grill are magnetic grey. Why? I have no idea. But the black mud flaps seem to fit in with that black/grey mishmash.

bumwhine

Reaction score
I installed the Rokblokz on mine and have no complaints other than wishing they included black hardware for the rear installation that I had to source myself.

OP
OP
D

dizzydog

Reaction score
Appreciate your feedback. Differing opinions is what makes the world fun and interesting. What you saw as negatives is what I saw as positives and vice versa. Some guys like thin women, some like them fat. You must like them fat :) (Just kidding).

How do you know my wife? Thats the big question!

:win:

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

Anyone have a pic of theirs with the Weathertechs??

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

im in the gallery as well...im the last house on the end of Tonto nearest to Arizona Ave. Funny i don't think ive ever seen your ride.

Ryan

im right up the street from you boys. Behind the Cornerstone Church on Alma and Willis.

BlazinPond

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went with Weathertech and think they look fine for what they do.
As said above, function over looks especially since there were few viable options.
Paid about $50 (supposedly their cost) for front and rears, and dealer ordered and installed.

Weathertech also has a unique option/addition called the 'midflap'.

Not sure how well that would stay put if doing some serious offloading or snow drift busting!

https://www.weathertech.com/ford/2018/f-150-raptor/mudflap-no-drill-digitalfit/

FORD_Raptor_MidFlap_3_4_view_nofrontflap.jpg

Last edited:

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
personally I would sell my truck before installed those mid flaps. LOL. I'll order something tonight, trying to decide Husky -vs- Weathertech on this Magnetic truck. My plan would be to run them in the winter only. thanks