Need LED bumper/plate lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
GCATX

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
I put in some 194's I picked up at Napa for $9. Not too bright at all. I did have hell getting on of the old bulbs removed, had to wrap the bulb in a paper towel and grab it with some channel locks. Thanks All.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
granted I no longer run a stock rear bumper, but I used the old school hot rod "plate light in the bolt" option. No, it doesn't light the plate up that well, but the lights are there and I haven't been even questioned on them by a police officer.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I got these from Rick@freedommotorsports. They seem perfect to me and have zero glare. I’ll try and get pics up tonight if you like.
https://www.theretrofitsource.com/t10-profile-peak-led-bulbs-2-0.html

Those are the same ones we used to sell under our CrystaLux brand (same suppliers as Diode Dynamics/Morimoto [aka Profile Peak]).

We own the CrystaLux brand but we stopped selling that 194 bulb. We had too many clearance issues as I mentioned earlier.

The rear light VelociRap linked is similar to what I currently run now. We did a trial about a year ago but had issues with water leaking (which is COMMON on these cheaper ones you see on amazon). So we had our suppliers fix things. I've been running our latest samples for the past 6 months now without any issues. One day we'll probably actually bring them to market so everybody can buy them BUT it's a tiny product it's not something at the top of my list to do.

Kirby Lastinger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used these and love them.

RECON 264905 Ultra High Power 3-Watt White LED License Plate Illumination Kit – Fits FORD 15-17 F-150, 17-19 RAPTOR

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir

Latest posts