Need help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ghstfce

Reaction score
Looking to upgrading stock wheels. I want to go from stock Gen 2 2019 to the picture below... i like to know what size tires and the offset on the wheels. I love the aggressive look on this. Thanks!
2393a9981b69d3e1a425ab64242e4ddd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mariners Fan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think you'll find many people on here that would recommend a wheel with a negative offset like that, more likely you'll find a million reasons not to go with that. It looks cool and all but takes away the ability to Raptor your Raptor. But hey, its your Raptor and you get to do whatever you want with it and F*** everyone else!!!

OP
OP
Ghstfce

Ghstfce

Reaction score
What about -25 offset. From stock wheels. How can I accomplish that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
get yourself 2 sets of wheel spacers for each wheel. You have to remember sometimes there are pictures out on the interweb which are just for show and not functionality. Good luck with your quest.

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't think you'll find many people on here that would recommend a wheel with a negative offset like that, more likely you'll find a million reasons not to go with that. It looks cool and all but takes away the ability to Raptor your Raptor. But hey, its your Raptor and you get to do whatever you want with it and F*** everyone else!!!
I get your point, but most 12.5-13.5 wide tires, which alot of people are running here, wont stuff up into the stock wheel way anyway.