Need help with remote start

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Gees maybe i should get one. I have no garage and we get double digit negs and January averages singles. Now you see why i run it while i get ready for work lol
You might have one, if you remove the front skid plate and look on the inside of the frame rail (engine side) drivers side, you should see the harness with a cap over the wire harness, that's where you would plug the wire kit into that runs out the front bumper through that square hole in the mesh grille in the center. I might crawl under my truck later and take a couple pics, time to start it up and give it some love anyway.

EDIT: lets see if @MurderedOutSVT checks out his hood pin before i report back, lol.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sorry OP if this side tracks your Remote Start, anyway, here’s some pics of where the heater kit plug inserts into the factory harness on the inside of the front passenger side frame rail. I think that’s your lower rad hose in the last pic!!
729C6CBB-0032-42C3-A632-934CE395C1B7.jpeg
8DADB5DE-08B3-416F-945B-3175722B41F6.jpeg
07ADC154-5B24-494F-B529-8CE5586A3516.jpeg

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It has been raining like an mf here. No I have not
WTF is wrong with you? Pull into the gas station when you get gas, pop the dang hood and check your oil, while you are at it, look at the hood pin and see if it's bent or corrosion on the therminals or loose. I'm definitely calling for your man card to be returned. Here's an instructional video on how to open your hood!

OP
OP
MurderedOutSVT

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
WTF is wrong with you? Pull into the gas station when you get gas, pop the dang hood and check your oil, while you are at it, look at the hood pin and see if it's bent or corrosion on the therminals or loose. I'm definitely calling for your man card to be returned. Here's an instructional video on how to open your hood!
I've been driving my '06 cuz FJB. I'll go and check it out. Thank you for the how to!:bleh: