Need help with pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

itsarap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good for you, it’s a great feeling, I smile every time I approach mine and it lights up to greet me.

toolmanglenn

Reaction score
It’s not bad. If I was in the market I’d do it reluctantly. On the dealer add ons, the linex may be in the window sticker already. Tint? How many windows? What kind of tint? Nitrogen? Costco fills tires with it for free. And it ain’t no great shakes anyway. I hate door edge protection. It traps dirt and causes scratches. I’m careful when I open my doors and warn my passengers also.

Oh, except my Marine son in law who was driving from Moab to Tooele, stopped for gas and opened the door into the big steel bollard that protects the pump.
Bet that pissed you off !

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Bet that pissed you off !
Well, can’t say I was happy but accidents happen. What pissed me off, and you’ve got to go a long way to do so, is when he and my son were arguing over BS and he got out and slammed my door. No one slams my door without getting me pissed off. Lol. And getting an ear full from me.

toolmanglenn

Reaction score
Well, can’t say I was happy but accidents happen. What pissed me off, and you’ve got to go a long way to do so, is when he and my son were arguing over BS and he got out and slammed my door. No one slams my door without getting me pissed off. Lol. And getting an ear full from me.
I’m right there with ya !

Bruzer6519

Reaction score
I think you did better than most. I paid 7k over but it had EVERYTHING. Pro power isn’t that great IMHO. Don’t look back or second guess, it’s yours now, enjoy it.

itsamario

Reaction score
Hello fellow Raptor owners.

I'm trying to purchase a 2022 Raptor(non 37) and below are the numbers

Sticker $82k
Market Adjustment $5k
Dealer Options $1200 (Line X bedspray, window tint, wheel locks, doors edge protection, cargo lock(no idea whatever this is), nitrogen air

+ Three year free maintenance.

Market Adjustment came down to $5k from $15k.
Negotiated to get a 3 year maintenance plan for free.

Please let me know if this is a good deal for 2022 considering ford will start producing 2023 from October. I found dealers in Houston who are taking 2023 custom orders with zero markups but they dont have any ETA.

I appreciate your valuable feedback.
Could you share information on the dealers in Houston taking orders for 2023 with no markup? I been calling around and I pretty much get told that orders are closed now.