Need help with hood louvers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nieng

Reaction score
I had a visit with the local car wash who sprayed something on my plastic louvers and now it looks like acid was spilled. It happened to my wifes Jeep bumper a while back and they swore it couldn't have been them. I know for sure now because I pay meticulous attention to my truck and I know it wasn't there before I went through. Its some chemical called Rage or something. To make a long story short has anybody taken theres out or have any extras laying around. fordparts has a ridiculous price on them.

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
That sucks. Any pics? Can you clean it or take it off and dip it or a wrap it

TK85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you can't clean it off just paint/dip it. Cheapest option basically

renegadeagle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a visit with the local car wash who sprayed something on my plastic louvers and now it looks like acid was spilled. It happened to my wifes Jeep bumper a while back and they swore it couldn't have been them. I know for sure now because I pay meticulous attention to my truck and I know it wasn't there before I went through. Its some chemical called Rage or something. To make a long story short has anybody taken theres out or have any extras laying around. fordparts has a ridiculous price on them.
Try ADAMS POLISHES products Super VRT for example. Works great!