Need help with finding a 2018 screw Raptor in lead foot grey

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PatAv8r

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Been looking at purchasing a gen 2 raptor for a while now. Finally decided that I want to take the dive and make the purchase. But being in Southern California has its draw backs on purchasing vehicles in high demand. Most dealerships are asking for at least 10k for markup around here.

I am looking for a 2018 screw Raptor in lead foot, with the following options:

- 802a and Technology package.
- Moonroof
- spray-in bed liner.
- tail step.
- tail applique.
- CA emissions.
- maybe on the forged wheels.

I prefer not to have the graphics package, carbon or trim color options.

I have done an exhaustive search on Cars.com and contacting dealers from here to the midwest. But it is very discouraging when most of the dealers has their cars on Cars.com for MSRP, and then they hit you with the markup when you contact them directly... and that is why I am reaching out to you guys.

Would also love it if it can be courtesy delivered to a dealer here in So-Cal if it is possible.

Looking for any possible leads!

Thanks.

Why don’t you special order it so you get the exact specs you want? I ordered mine from Bob Maxey Ford in Detroit and they drop shipped it from the assembly line to a local dealer here in SoCal. If you go down this route just make sure they order it with California emissions. Whitney at Bob Maxey knows the process. Good luck.