Need help with finding a 2018 screw Raptor in lead foot grey

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There’s one at Dorian Ford right by my house in Roseville, MI . Loaded to the gills I would check it out online if it’s up there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nimrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Team Ford in Vegas. Ask for Chris, this is from the Race-Dezert forum. I bought my 2012 there and my 2017 and I live in CA. It’s not hard to do at all.

Hello Race-Dezert members, I am Chris Goeschel, Vice President/General Manager of Team Ford Lincoln in Las Vegas, Nevada. Steve and I thought we'd reach out through the forums and let you know that we have received a special allocation of 2018 Raptors that are available for order. As most of you here and in the Raptor community know, we support the off-road community! Most of the top names in off-road racing get their Raptors from Team and, best of all, we do not charge over MSRP for ordered Raptors! You can contact me or Steve directly if you'd like to place and order from this special allocation. My contact information is below.

Chris Goeschel
Vice President/GM
Team Ford Lincoln
Las Vegas, NV
[email protected]
(702) 349-1299 cell

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

Hi everyone,

Been looking at purchasing a gen 2 raptor for a while now. Finally decided that I want to take the dive and make the purchase. But being in Southern California has its draw backs on purchasing vehicles in high demand. Most dealerships are asking for at least 10k for markup around here.

I am looking for a 2018 screw Raptor in lead foot, with the following options:

- 802a and Technology package.
- Moonroof
- spray-in bed liner.
- tail step.
- tail applique.
- CA emissions.
- maybe on the forged wheels.

I prefer not to have the graphics package, carbon or trim color options.

I have done an exhaustive search on Cars.com and contacting dealers from here to the midwest. But it is very discouraging when most of the dealers has their cars on Cars.com for MSRP, and then they hit you with the markup when you contact them directly... and that is why I am reaching out to you guys.

Would also love it if it can be courtesy delivered to a dealer here in So-Cal if it is possible.

Looking for any possible leads!

Thanks.

This is off race-dezert.
I bought my 2012 and my 2017 from Team Ford.
If you need any input on th3 registration process here in CA message me.
It’s not difficult.

GutweinMCP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Columbia Ford in Longview, WA. Has one that is pretty close, they don't have a price on it though.

Reaction score
We sell them here at Team Ford in Las Vegas for msrp if you have any questions my name is Chad 702-353-5657 also can order with 3-4 month turnaround

markw

Reaction score
I have a cancelled Lead foot 802a order available at MSRP available in 3-4 weeks. So Ca dealer.

markw

Reaction score
2018 Raptor Lead foot so ca dlr at MSRP

I have an inbound Lead foot 802a - Roof-tech-forged-carbon-step-spry/linr-heated rear seats-no graphx available at MSRP. Available Eom. Mark 619-433-6043

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There are 2 at a dealer local to me. Fully fully loaded, Dorian ford in Roseville Michigan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jinskeep

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a lead foot 2018, 802A,Moon Roof ,Carbon Fiber(sorry), tailgate step, tech Package. I am a dealer in Indiana and this truck is in stock.
MSRP $68785, sell at that.
317-462-1470 or
inskeepford.com
Jeff Inskeep