Need help with accent color please!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
19RaptorPB

19RaptorPB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the orange to match the shocks would be a great accent color. I am still torn between the red and orange but I think either would look good.

BIG TIME BALLER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s a 3 way contrast. It needs to be something that goes with the Blue paint, and the Orange shocks.

Red is not a good third color for those 2... neither is Yellow.

Lime Green, or maybe Purple, or just stick with 2 colors and add more Orange... Go Broncos.

OP
OP
19RaptorPB

19RaptorPB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s a 3 way contrast. It needs to be something that goes with the Blue paint, and the Orange shocks.

Red is not a good third color for those 2... neither is Yellow.

Lime Green, or maybe Purple, or just stick with 2 colors and add more Orange... Go Broncos.

When you put it that way it’s hard to argue any other color than orange. I think that’s the direction I’ll take it. Not sure how the bronze wheels will look with the orange but I guess we’ll find out. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Jurocane

Reaction score
I bought a raptor with orange vinyl decals/carbon fiber combination-pieces already placed on. Have looked online and can't find that combination anywhere. It matches my interior with the seats orange racing stripes accent/steering wheel and carbon fiber package. Any ideas?

Dhowell

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply.... I do like red, yellow, orange and even a lime green would go with performance blue. I just haven't been able to find any pictures to be positive on my decision. I love the performance blue, but it's definitely hard to find pictures of anything but stock.

Go to Google Images. Look up Ford Raptor orange wheels. Lots of images of Raptors with the different colored accent rings. Lots of links to them for sale as well.

HoldenTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nick at Apollo Optics (can't tag him) has/had a set of orange 601's or 602's for sale - you should have gone with those!

tuffdoll

Reaction score
Hello all. I am new to the forum and a proud new owner of a performance blue raptor. Every truck I own has to be personalized to make it different from others of the same type. My last truck was easy to choose an accent color for since it was an FX4 with the appearance package and came from the factory with red badges etc...

My performance blue raptor is a great looking truck but definitely needs an accent color aside from charcoal/black. I was hoping to get some ideas on what color would look good with performance blue. I will most likely start with the bead-lock ring and tow hooks front and back.... Anyone have any suggestions?
Neon green looks awesome with blue!!!!