Need help on color choice on 13

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Perauto

Perauto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have several fast car so speed is not the quest,I just dont want to wash this huge truck every day,I just sold my 11 Ecoboost that was white and was easy to keep clean. The blue looks very sharp and I think it is light enough to not need daily washings just dont want to stand out to much,lololo

fordfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I ordered mine 2 weeks ago in black but changed it yesterday to silver. Can't wait till it gets here. I really like my 2010 platinum with 6" pro comp but its not a raptor!""

OffRoadn

Reaction score
First post, same predicament

Hello, never posted before, but today I was at the dealership and saw the Terrain color chip for the first time. The Terrain paint sample didn't look anything like the washed out pictures posted here: 2013 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor goes beige brilliantly

I agree the blue, silver and black are AWESOME! Based on the Terrain paint sample that color might be awesome too and it seems to be more of a grey-tan, I just don't understand the big difference in those online pictures and the color code VA (Terrain). Right now, I'm leaning towards the Silver (screw +/- hood graphic)

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^^Offroadn, first all, welcome to the forum and don't worry what we think about the color, just get what you like and be happy.
The Terrian probably looks different from the picture due to the lighting, etc.... Did you look at the color chip outside to see if it look different? In most cases it will.
Good luck on whatever color you chose, but I just can't believe you didn't include "White" as being AWESOME.

OP
OP
Perauto

Perauto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for everyone's help,I have kept the order as a blue truck,today was the last day to change the order and we have several silver trucks in town