Need help. Gen 1 Raptor 6.2 used parts needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
E

EPDub

Reaction score
Wow joined in 2015 and your first postings. Raptor is 6.2 not 6.7 as your title states. For parts I would start looking at junk yards but what about insurance?
True, haven’t posted as I haven’t had any real issues to resolve. Truck was under warranty, until it wasn’t, then went with the factory extended, so anything that came up was covered, until now.

As for insurance, does not apply to this event unfortunately.

This was a daddy fail. Luckily no one was injured. I learned my lesson and share with this community in the hopes that all can make safer choices, based on lessons learned from my mistake.

Perhaps off topic, but likely relevant for like minded off road moms and dads. Risk management and legality matters. Perhaps a small hole to avoid, but a deep hole if encountered, yet avoidable.

So good intentions, but poor planning and execution on my part. Go karts and UTV’s for training purposes moving forward with the kids, training locations screened for obstacles and legality, with a much keener eye, etc. The list goes on. - just something to consider, in case you fall in the category.

Attachments

• IMG_6908.MOV
    9.7 MB