Need help finding ADD side steps in stock for Raptor supercab.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm trying to find a set of ADD side steps in stock for my 2012 Raptor supercab. I prefer the rock slider in hammer black. ADD no longer makes them so I am stuck trying to find whoever has them in stock somewhere. If anyone has any info, please message me or email me at [email protected]. Thanks.

SkyPilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was in Phoenix and I was at ADD where they are made. Did you contact ADD directly? They have some NOS stuff there that does not show up online. They will not sell directly to the public but they will check stock and on paper sell through your distributor. At least that was my understanding several months ago.

OP
OP
Stingray23

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was in Phoenix and I was at ADD where they are made. Did you contact ADD directly? They have some NOS stuff there that does not show up online. They will not sell directly to the public but they will check stock and on paper sell through your distributor. At least that was my understanding several months ago.
I did. Cole told me they no longer make SCAB side steps because they're not as popular as the SCREW steps. Mmkay. He also told me they located one last pair in their warehouse for the SCAB, they were the rock slider that I was looking for. I paid him and was happy to get them. I get a call 20-30 min later saying they someone didnt update the warehouse inventory and that the steps were not available. Transaction canceled. I was pissed.

SkyPilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. In Phoenix AZ Westcott Designs will make you a set-they are making mine for a 2020 SCAB. If you are near Salt Lake City Rocky Road Outfitters can make you a set. You will need to prototype with them.

OP
OP
Stingray23

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. In Phoenix AZ Westcott Designs will make you a set-they are making mine for a 2020 SCAB. If you are near Salt Lake City Rocky Road Outfitters can make you a set. You will need to prototype with them.
I'm all the way on the other side of the country in NY. I wish some of the vendors would get back to me..

OP
OP
Stingray23

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are you just wanting side steps or actual rock sliders? The ADD ones will definitely not function as rock sliders.
I just wanted side steps but am looking for ADD side steps to match the front and rear bumpers. The rock sliders they sell looked like a larger platform for my feet.