Need Help! Dealer has had Truck for almost 2 months, still can’t figure out problem.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joey RAp

Reaction score
Sorry your in this situation, definitely get a lawyer. What do they expect you to do when they can’t resolve this issue, wait for ever

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sorry you’re in this situation, definitely get a lawyer. What do they expect you to do when they can’t resolve this issue, wait for ever
OP’s issue has been resolved since August 2022.

“Lemon” lawyers are scumbags, they exploit everyone involved to get a payday.

OP
OP
Wilbur

Wilbur

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is the teuck still running good? Did you call Goose?
I went Goose Stage 2 and it was running great until it started misfiring pretty badly on a road trip in December. Thought it was just bad gas but I flashed back to stock and the misfire/check engine light came back within a day. Dealer says its a bad catalytic converter but its on back order.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I went Goose Stage 2 and it was running great until it started misfiring pretty badly on a road trip in December. Thought it was just bad gas but I flashed back to stock and the misfire/check engine light came back within a day. Dealer says its a bad catalytic converter but its on back order.
Did you get a P0420 code?