need help boys is it that different?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ms. MI Raptor

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Should have got a 2010 Blue Flame 5.4. This is by far the best Raptor that you can buy. I am sure you will have buyers remorse after driving your new 2012. You can always trade it in and get a 2010.

And now you sound like The Tank... I think his is actually still sitting at a dealer someplace for sale. He sold it to go freeze himself in Antarctica for a couple months. :insane:

I went with the '12 because 1) I'm inpatient, 2) after seeing MFT on Swoop's car I was less than impressed and would prefer not to have it 3) I love Ducati headlights and have them on my to-do list for the truck. Although I will say the stock '13 HID's are better than I thought they'd be.

weimer

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not a big deal but I think they have backup sensors also.

stevenstommyboy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was just throwing the 5.4 defense out there. The raptor is the best truck out there, regardless of year. A little less hp gives me an excuse to mod my 5.4 after warranty is over. The UP of Michigan is a great place for a Raptor. Spent 5 years at KI Sawyer before she closed. Sorry to hijack the thread.

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Everything I have heard about MFT is not good. Matter of fact if you check JD Powers last rankings they specifically cite MFT as the reason consumers were unhappy enough with ford vehicles to drop them out of the top ten in rankings

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Red

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I haven't had any issues with MFT on my 13 and you can always use the buttons or voice control if you don't want to touch the screen.

linnwgetin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I for one am 100% satisfied with the MFT on my 13' Raptor. I think it is awesome and wouldnt change it for anything!! Just my $0.02

Killjohnathan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Having had a 2012 F150 with the old nav and a new 2013 Raptor, I would say that I prefer the older system. I hate touch screens, and the older system had more buttons. The new system is almost entirely touch screen. The biggest disappointment I have with the 2013 MFT is the fact that it doesn't show the NAV screen while you are in your home screen, like the old system did...