Need help blender door 2014 raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vader

Reaction score
Took me about 4 hours to do my Passenger side door. If you do it yourself be careful of the steel edges they are sharp as dragon glass.

MFNG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I still need to do my top one but it still works most of the time (side note-unplugged fuse and mine seemed to reset, stopped clicking). That bottom one looks like a bitch though, unless you do a little cutting like one youtube video I saw heh. I'd take a recip to it before I shelled out 3 grand...

Save us some time: what fuse is it?

Mine started clicking fiercely after this last bout of -20 weather.

Try before you pry!

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
From the manual for my '13...
IMG_1188.JPEG
IMG_1189.JPEG
I'll still replace it when I get a chance but the ridiculously loud clicking has ceased for the time being, drove it yesterday and it transitions from cold to hot on passenger side correctly. From what I've seen on FordTechMakulako's youtube videos they have issues sensing position as they age, think mine was confused...

krww06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fuse 46, climate control module, passenger side kick panel fuse box...

Gave that a try and no luck, but appreciate the tip.

Anyway, the passenger side is blowing the temp it should/that I want (60 degrees), however the driver side is blowing hot air. Is the driver side actuator behind the dash too? I think the part number is: DL3Z*19E616*A, but if someone could confirm this is my best bet for the part to have on hand before I start I'd appreciate it. TIA

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Worth a try! Yes that is the correct part number for the upper one (controls passenger side temp by blending hot/cold) and the lower one (controls driver side temp). There's a different part number for the mode (defrost/vent/floor); scroll down halfway for the dual zone:
https://www.tascaparts.com/v-2013-f...v8-gas/hvac--evaporator-and-heater-components
If I understand right, the passenger side temp one can be accessed by removing the console and radio, the driver side requires either pulling the entire heater box or cutting some plastic to reach it, and the mode one is easily accessible near the accelerator pedal...

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Worth a try! Yes that is the correct part number for the upper one (controls passenger side temp by blending hot/cold) and the lower one (controls driver side temp). There's a different part number for the mode (defrost/vent/floor); scroll down halfway for the dual zone:
https://www.tascaparts.com/v-2013-f...v8-gas/hvac--evaporator-and-heater-components
If I understand right, the passenger side temp one can be accessed by removing the console and radio, the driver side requires either pulling the entire heater box or cutting some plastic to reach it, and the mode one is easily accessible near the accelerator pedal...
I got lucky and only had to do the one above the accelerator pedal on the firewall, 5 minute job once you've done that one, and a 30 minute back massage after to get the kinks out!