Need help blender door 2014 raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steve hill

Reaction score
Hi, just got a quote from dealer service department. Says it takes 11 hours m, $3,000.00, to tear apart dash to access the blender door. Has anyone else ever heard this???

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the place. That sounds way too high. What exactly is wrong? is it the left or the right not working, the vents or the defrost, etc?

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Forgive me guys, what’s a “blender door”??
There are 3 of them behind the dash hidden, it's actually the little gear driven motor that goes, that operates, like the old vents on a car, where you would pull a lever to get fresh air, now they are motorized and they operate the heating and cooling output, where the air flows, like from the defrost to the floor. Left side and right side temps on dual zone climate controls.

https://partsavatar.ca/2009-2014-fo...MI78r7pMWF7wIVMxmtBh1MtwlBEAYYASABEgI4_vD_BwE

krww06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Forgive me guys, what’s a “blender door”??

I think he's referring to the blend door actuator, but someone correct me if I'm wrong. I need to replace the ones in my Gen1. I'll start with the two in the dash as they just went bad during the sub-zero temps we had here. The one under the center console needs to be replaced too, but I'm not looking forward to that.

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I still need to do my top one but it still works most of the time (side note-unplugged fuse and mine seemed to reset, stopped clicking). That bottom one looks like a bitch though, unless you do a little cutting like one youtube video I saw heh. I'd take a recip to it before I shelled out 3 grand...