Need front bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
that doesn't affect it. an insurance claim does.
Members on here have found that when they are buying new body parts from Ford with their VIN, the dealership is putting it on Carfax. You can’t make up this crap. It sounds ludicrous but this is the reality we live in now.

raptor556

Reaction score
Members on here have found that when they are buying new body parts from Ford with their VIN, the dealership is putting it on Carfax. You can’t make up this crap. It sounds ludicrous but this is the reality we live in now.
then don't use your vin.

www.oemford.parts

easy

and since I was looking for me already. here is the link to bumpers. order what you need.

Well for the gen 2 guys anyhow.

Tons of take offs for gen 3's on ebay too.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is very true and have heard about it. They get paid by Carfax to keep this up and it also allows them to utilize there system. Some hand washing deal here.

raptor556

Reaction score
cool. well I guess that makes someone a fool if they do two things

1. go to a car dealership for parts and pay the ridiculous price
2. give the dealer more than the year make and model in the first place

Theres too many online options available

and it don't matter if the accident is your fault anyhow.

Palacco

Reaction score
I need one for a Gen 1.. My truck rolled into a ditch from some voodoo spell. It wasn't in neutral. The keys were in my pocket... This is how I found it in park..

Attachments

• IMG-1928.jpg
    IMG-1928.jpg
    336.3 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG-1922.jpg
    IMG-1922.jpg
    383.7 KB · Views: 23

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I need one for a Gen 1.. My truck rolled into a ditch from some voodoo spell. It wasn't in neutral. The keys were in my pocket... This is how I found it in park..
Dang dude! That's some Alien conspiracy shi t there! Hope you can find one for it.