need for a wrecked Raptor or Velociraptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

track

Reaction score
hello, anyone know of an crashed or rolled F-150 Raptor or Velociraptor?
tell me please :)

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
i dunno about this. usually the insurance company takes them.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Might check on raptor fourmz (intentionally misspelled) there are a bunch of knuckleheads over there that might have one. Heck, if you wait I know there is a raptor lifted 16" that will be in the junkyard soon.. Lol

Badrap

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Might check on raptor fourmz (intentionally misspelled) there are a bunch of knuckleheads over there that might have one. Heck, if you wait I know there is a raptor lifted 16" that will be in the junkyard soon.. Lol

Damn! Classic! I know two or three over there that will be available soon!
HAHA

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score

referring him to the Z is like letting your buddy bang your ex girlfriend that you dumped because she gave you ******. why would you refer the poor kid to that place?

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sorry Birdman.... the only "damaged" raptor on here is bluesvt.. The other place there are several destroyed raptors...

Status
Not open for further replies.