Need advice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
First time poster. Looking for my first raptor.

Found a 2014 with 59,000 miles selling for 38,000.

Sound like a good deal or too good to be true?

How does the 6.2 hold up long term, 100k+ miles?

Thanks for any help for this newbie.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
sounds a little spendy to me, but I never seriously dabbled in the gen 1 marketplace. Mileage isn’t too bad though. The motor itself is ok, and like any other model of vehicle there are a few quirky, common failure points, readily findable on the gen1 section.

Got any pics? ever wrecked?

D

Deleted member 12951

Not enough info as would like to know what kind of shape it is in but I would not sell my 2014 with 69k miles for $38k.

Five-O Donut Hole

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ac/dc outlet cover is missing in the rear at a quick glance of the photos. I’d look that thing over with a fine tooth comb since they say “ fully detailed”....

Canuck714

FRF Addict
Reaction score
pricing is so subjective... location, condition, demand.
A clean 14 with 58k miles on it here in TX will still bring good money. Demand for Gen 1 has stayed pretty solid here due to desire for V8, SVT means something, they were limited production etc....

Chinmasterflex

Reaction score
I bought my '13 in the DFW area a little over 1.5 yrs ago for 39k with 60k miles.
It doesn't seem like it's unreasonably low priced but in hindsight, I would have been better off spending a bit more and getting one with a cpo warranty. It would have saved me quite a bit of headache.