Need advice-F250 “Tuscany” from truck folks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Bryantbjb

Bryantbjb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much are you weight are you thinking about towing?
That’s the funny thing. We have not even looked at trailers. Several of our friends have 5th wheels I think at about 9,000 lbs. I just wanted something that could do well off road “termor” and could still tow.

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The super duties are not much more than regular loaded up 150s, and they are much larger if you don't care about mpgs then they are the way to go.

Mister Pinky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s the funny thing. We have not even looked at trailers. Several of our friends have 5th wheels I think at about 9,000 lbs. I just wanted something that could do well off road “termor” and could still tow.

Honestly, a Raptor off-road and a Tremor off road are two entirely different animals. The Tremor is a wheel, tire, and sticker package. The Raptor is an engineered solution. You would have to do a lot of work to put a Super Duty anywhere near the realm of having the same capability as a Raptor. Then there’s the issue of the weight and size, especially when you start talking diesel, which adds a lot of weight on the front axle. Then there’s the unloaded ride quality.

SSWIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Honestly, a Raptor off-road and a Tremor off road are two entirely different animals. The Tremor is a wheel, tire, and sticker package. The Raptor is an engineered solution. You would have to do a lot of work to put a Super Duty anywhere near the realm of having the same capability as a Raptor. Then there’s the issue of the weight and size, especially when you start talking diesel, which adds a lot of weight on the front axle. Then there’s the unloaded ride quality.

Yep. Spot on.

Sam