Need a Rear OEM Bumper pieces

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Misfit_1122

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some jacka$$ hit the rear right portion of my rear bumper. It bent the brackets and also pushed my bumper in around the park assist sensor and now my bumper is touching the rear right quater panel. Ford quoted around $540 for near metal pieces but only sell the set. Bumpers were never on my list of upgrades so looking for the most cost effective way of fixing this without dumping more then a couple hundred into it.

Does anyone have a 2017 OEM rear bumper laying around and or does anyone have a connection somewhere that could throw me a bone. I dont feel like the bumper itself as a whole needs to be replaced but just cant stand to see it like it is for too long.

Specifically if someone has a working park assist sensor and the right side metal bumper piece is all I would really need.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

20200114_160952.jpg 20200114_160944.jpg

OP
OP
Misfit_1122

Misfit_1122

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Muchmore I have added a few to my watch list but figured I'd ask my fellow raptor forum member to see if anyone has anything laying around before I go that route.

I've been very fortunate on the myriad of forums I've been on both car and bike in finding people with both random parts as well as big ticket items. So figured it was worth the shot. If I cant figure something out in the next few days I'll pull the trigger on either parts or insurance.

OP
OP
Misfit_1122

Misfit_1122

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was able to pick up a NTO on ebay for cheap. Hopefully it will go on with ease.....