Need a pic of the front upper shock mount

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Hey guys. I need a pic from both sides of the upper shock mount. Specifically the plate that goes on top of the coil bucket. It's the one that the three nuts tighten up on.

Thanks!

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
If you're asking about orientation it can only go back one way if I remember correctly. The three holes are not equally spaced apart.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'll try an get one or you this morning while I'm I'm waiting for my fender flares to dry before I paint them but yea I also heard they only go in one way which is nice could I know I'd mess it up haha

debate

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. I need a pic from both sides of the upper shock mount. Specifically the plate that goes on top of the coil bucket. It's the one that the three nuts tighten up on.

Thanks!

Passenger side, on an incline nose down

Attachments

• 20120217-IMG_8242.jpg
    20120217-IMG_8242.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 200

debate

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's what I thought but I still think something is off.

Driver side. The notch is to the left on both sides; to the rear on the passenger side, to the front on the driver side. Need more pics?

Attachments

• 20120217-IMG_8245.jpg
    20120217-IMG_8245.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:
OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Nope, just what I was looking for. The notch on opposite sides threw me off. Thanks!!!

donk_316

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Instead of starting a new thread I thought I would bump this one as it already has pics.

I'm just redoing my front suspension and currently there is one of these brackets on top of my front strut and then another one above like the picture posted show...
So technically I have 4 of these brackets. 2 on each side. One above the shock and inside the shock tower and then the other is on top of the shock tower...

Is this correct or not?

thearizonacowboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Instead of starting a new thread I thought I would bump this one as it already has pics.

I'm just redoing my front suspension and currently there is one of these brackets on top of my front strut and then another one above like the picture posted show...
So technically I have 4 of these brackets. 2 on each side. One above the shock and inside the shock tower and then the other is on top of the shock tower...

Is this correct or not?

correct

donk_316

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really? Wow thanks!
I thought for sure it was some jimmy rig version of a home lift by doubling up on the brackets