Need a good shop in PHX for the Gen 1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

B E N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Rebuild is a good way to go, that's all a "remanufactured" unit is. The rebuilder can replace everything except the case, you get all new parts. Plus you have an actual human being to support you if something goes wrong rather than some unknown person at a sweat shop that you cannot possibly contact.

602Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just picked my truck up yesterday from Foutz Motorsports. They did the rebuild on all 4 stock Fox shocks and I could not be happier. I got to walk around the shop and see some of their fab work and it was impressive to say the least. If I was considering some custom work, Foutz Motorsports, would be on my short list.

OP
OP
AZ Surfer

AZ Surfer

Reaction score
Yeah they do great work.... knowing they have had Ford Factory support for some years, they have produced some cool stuff. I have looked at Foutz's website on and off over the past 20 years.

What did they charge you to rebuild the fox shocks? Were they 3.0 or stock? I have 3.0 Kings. I have a buddy in mine(Morgan Motorsports) in my hometown that is giving a quote on the laundry list of items I need installed and repaired.

Canuck714

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Id go to 454... They will build your bumper the way you want it instead of having to get an "out of the box" from someone.
Plus, they actually offroad and may show you around some.
Good peeps at 454

TaylorC_in_SD

Reaction score
Another vote for 454, most of the work on my truck is through them, the craftsmanship is top notch. My silver Gen1 is in there builds listing as well

And I came all the way out from San Diego :)