Need 2010 axle at silver lake sand dunes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2004boss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Call the napa distribution center in grand rapids. They should have one and may be able to deliver it to mears

dkfc13

HPA Systems LLC.
Reaction score
Sorry to hear. Make sure to get the 2013 axle instead of the 2010 (might not matter if it is aftermarket replacement). They upgraded the pinions and axle shafts over the years. I hear 2010 also had heat treat issues with some of the differential components.

It seems like just yesterday when I broke my 2010 rear axle. Good luck.

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
I don't necessarily want to recommend them for personal reasons, but try b&l sand toys by the dunes parking lot. The owner has a raptor, and do sell (maybe) some raptor stuff. Might get lucky.

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
B&l won't have anything. Been down that road before. Get it towed to a ford dealer rent a car and drive home. It'll be cheaper then towing it home

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
B&l won't have anything. Been down that road before. Get it towed to a ford dealer rent a car and drive home. It'll be cheaper then towing it home

Yea I didn't think they would. Was a long shot. Shoot even if they did have it, they proudly wouldn't sell it to ya unless you bought a turn key sand car.