Navos Full Screen Entertainment System?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TurboTJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just came across this in the latest issue of American Trucks. Has anyone tried it? Does it retain the ability to change vehicle settings in the truck?

From what I can tell, it’s based on Android and replaces the HVAC controls with internal settings, which I’m not a huge fan of. But I do like the HDMI in feature and ability to customize.

3EC483B5-CDA7-429A-B7D4-3AC033A15EF7.jpeg

Idaho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This would probably get more replies in the "video/audio/electronics" subsection of the Gen 2 section. To me, looks like an alternative the popular Phoenix tablet systems.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
AFAIK that unit ditches sync 3 which is a deal breaker for me. I have the phoenix unit which keeps the HVAC controls and retains sync 3 but also adds a 12" tablet to the mix where I can use Waze full screen, watch youtube tv on the go and many other things a tablet can do. It really is the best of all worlds IMO. See the audio/electronics section for many many threads on this.

Terry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My concern is that support will disappear after a few years. Companies that build these systems move on to other products once initial sales decline. After that you may be stuck with a white elephant in your dash.