nav-tv zen a2b group buy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nfsraptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ok guys, just like 6 years ago, i have been able to work with nav-tv to give special pricing on the zen a2b module for you all. this module allows you to upgrade your sound system in the b&o system by providing rca outputs from your oem head unit while retaining all features of your existing system. the retail price of these is $550 however with the group buy pricing i am able to reduce the price $70 to $480. this includes shipping to the lower 48. the one stipulation is that we need to place an order of 20 units. for those of you still around from the gen 1 group buy, its the same as it was before. post here and send payment via paypal to [email protected] and put your frf name in the notes. you will be added to the list and once we get 20 people signed up, we will place the order with nav-tv and get them shipped out to you. any questions, feel free to ask.

You mentioned b&o does that include the Sony for the 17s or only for b&o 18+?

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Pardon my ignorance on this subject but what is it that this upgrades allows on the B&O?

This upgrade allows you to keep the factory head unit, nav, and phone interface, and replace everything after that. amp and speakers. The key benefit the NavTV unit offers is a clean digital signal (or a d to a converted RCA) that you can send to your amp or dsp+amp if you want.

The other solutions force you to take a high level signal off the factory amp, which has all sort of bass reduction and other signal distortions. these other options then have to "rebuild" what was taken out by the factory amp to try and give you a clean usable full range of frequencies.

You mentioned b&o does that include the Sony for the 17s or only for b&o 18+?

This device is on for the B&O equipped vehicles. But there are other devices that do the same thing for the non B&O systems.

When doing any audio system. You want to start with a pure full range sound that has had nothing dont to it to modify play back. You then build your system off that.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This upgrade allows you to keep the factory head unit, nav, and phone interface, and replace everything after that. amp and speakers. The key benefit the NavTV unit offers is a clean digital signal (or a d to a converted RCA) that you can send to your amp or dsp+amp if you want.

The other solutions force you to take a high level signal off the factory amp, which has all sort of bass reduction and other signal distortions. these other options then have to "rebuild" what was taken out by the factory amp to try and give you a clean usable full range of frequencies.

This device is on for the B&O equipped vehicles. But there are other devices that do the same thing for the non B&O systems.

When doing any audio system. You want to start with a pure full range sound that has had nothing dont to it to modify play back. You then build your system off that.
Great explanation!

lateralis

Full Access Member
Reaction score

This is exactly why I'm getting one. Complete no hassle OEM integration with out running a breakout harness from the H/U with built in RCA or Toslink to hook up to amps/dsp? Yes please! It is expensive but to me this clean digital signal without jumping through a ton of hoops and extra cables is completely worth it. My setup will go PX6 -> NavTV -> Zapco DSP (Via Toslink) -> amps. Having super short RCA cables is awesome.

Milovaughn

Reaction score
Hello from Northern Canada. I’m interested, a few questions thou. Will this work with SiriusXM? Also someone mentioned that the camera doesn’t work. Sorry if it sounds like a stupid question(s). Will the the original camera still work then. Also does it interfere with the bank up warning chime?
Thanks in advance.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
this retains all oem functions. it just adds a much flatter eq signal through rca outputs
to go to aftermarket amplifiers to upgrade the sound system
Hello from Northern Canada. I’m interested, a few questions thou. Will this work with SiriusXM? Also someone mentioned that the camera doesn’t work. Sorry if it sounds like a stupid question(s). Will the the original camera still work then. Also does it interfere with the bank up warning chime?
Thanks in advance.

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks in advance.

Everything in dash works just as it does today. This picks up the signal after all that.

Step 1 = remove factory amp
Step 2 = insal nav tv in its place
Step 3 = (optional) install DSP
Step 4 = install new amp(s)
Step 5 = (technically optional, but why) install new speakers