nav tv tech support

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

REKIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I couldn't find a thread on this, and had difficulties navigating the giant group buy thread

I just installed the nav tv module in a 2014. I tested the front cam function during the install. Now after install when I turn on the front cam, the rear cam comes on.

What did I do wrong?

Thanks for any help.

OP
OP
R

REKIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't, I only had it keyed on. Now with the truck running, it does the dsame thing. One odd thing, when the rear camera is on (via Rear defrost button) the guide lines stay on solid. when the rear camera comes on (via enabling the front cam) the guide lines flash on and off, seemingly without pattern.

OP
OP
R

REKIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
grey purple.

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 PM ----------

Hmmmm.....I wonder if I didn't connect them backwards.....I was running on a few hours of sleep. I will have to check that. If they were connected backwards, would activating the front cam make the rear turn on?