How To Nav Tv install and radio removal directions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
as much as i would love to have your business, i dont think its worth driving this far for just 2 hours of work. dont get me wrong, i want you to come up here, but is $250 worth of gas and 12 hours driving justifiable? now if you wanted an amp and sub, then definitely do it, because i believe i have the best solution for our trucks. i have no problem walking you through the process. i had about 7-8 phone calls from the last group buy, and we were able to solve the issues with no problems. if i can help you out and save you money, then i did my job, but if you really want to drive up here for the install, i welcome you here anytime. and will make sure the job gets done right the first time.

RC51TOFUMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
as much as i would love to have your business, i dont think its worth driving this far for just 2 hours of work. dont get me wrong, i want you to come up here, but is $250 worth of gas and 12 hours driving justifiable? now if you wanted an amp and sub, then definitely do it, because i believe i have the best solution for our trucks. i have no problem walking you through the process. i had about 7-8 phone calls from the last group buy, and we were able to solve the issues with no problems. if i can help you out and save you money, then i did my job, but if you really want to drive up here for the install, i welcome you here anytime. and will make sure the job gets done right the first time.

cool cool havent got my ride yet

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
normally we charge $150 for the install, but i will do it for $100 for forum members. however since i am in mountain view and you are in socal, thats a 6 hour drive......

Wow great deal, I wish you were local to me... especially since i've had to take it all apart twice now, well worth the money.

RAPTOR2012GR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hit me up brow ill show you a fast and easy way ti install without taking apart you truck its my two beer navtv install

ramx50

Full Access Member
Reaction score

It is worth it, now I just have to find a good installer here in MA