nav-tv front camera/vim bypass

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BajaPete

Reaction score
Want to enable my front camera

Hi guys

I have a 2012 screw. Please let me know what i need to purchase.

Thanks!

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interested in the price for the 2012. I'm sure it's in this mass of threads already... but if you could just post it or msg me I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Same here, Noah. I'm looking to purchase for 2012 and was told to check with you here on this forum.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Hi guys

I have a 2012 screw. Please let me know what i need to purchase.

Thanks!

was going to do individual pm but this will be easier. the 2012 unit retails for $550 plus shipping. frf price is $500 including shipping to the lower 48. there has not been enough interest for a group buy yet, but if you wanted to wait, the price drops a bit

fjcoop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My wife has a 2012 range rover and would like to add the nav tv to her car. Next steps to purchase

Last edited:

drtexas72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have one for sale that I used on my 2012 Raptor. I uninstalled it before I traded it in. It still works and there is no problems with it. I would let it go for $350.

Skyfrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have one for sale that I used on my 2012 Raptor. I uninstalled it before I traded it in. It still works and there is no problems with it. I would let it go for $350.

That's a great price drtexas72! I would uninstall mine too if I ever trade-in my Raptor.